Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Building foundational stength back

It's feeling good to be at it in a way that give purpose with perspective. Meaning that my workouts are beginning to payoff both physically and mentally not to mention spiritually. I have stared to set a new plan with the Pavel/ John 40 day routine and lots of kb practice in between. Not sure I can ever acheive the numbers required to make level two standards, but one thing for sure my base is going to need to be a lot stronger. Hopefully, I can make the entire 40 day plan, we will see.
O bar training has some negative effects on my asymetries but preparation going into my workouts should give enough feedback as to what makes since on whatever particular day of training. Main thing is that I stick to a plan, which ussually works best for me.
My workout will be:

Fat bar deadlifts
Incline bench press
Pullups of all kinds / every other workout : Cheat curls
Swings
Power wheel

I am on the second week of this system and feel like things are coming along fairly well. With the exception of deadlift I have been a KB exclusive only guy. Listenening to my body is almost like telling what thew weather is going to be like and I never know what is going to pop up next. Nothing more than about 80% max has been what I am sticking to, which currently has me make a little progress as of now.
I feel my best when adding what makes me tick, no doubt KB training. So as of now I am addind extra credit with things like halos , goodmornings, goblet squats, swings and snatches. Whichever , whenever. Always makes me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment