Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back on track

Today is the start of a new phase rejuvinated from a spell of bad luck with what I am now calling the silver lining to a dark cloud that infested my facility and is now gone. That can be so demoralizing and hard on a psychy, which took the wind completely out of my sail. I have to admit it is ultimatly on me for making a bad decision with is summed up by one of those life lessons which you never can expect when they will happen, you can only learn from.

Tuesday: 9/14/2010

Joint mobility, arm bars, brettzel

20kg TGU ladder 3+3,2+2,1+1
20kg Tall Kneeling clean withpresses mixed in 3 cleans+5 presses L/R
TRX pistols 3+3
20kg same sequence in half kneeling from the up leg
TRX pistols 3+3
20 kg ditto from the down leg

these felt great and will persue them in the future

16 kg vo2 max protocol 30sets 15/15 x7
needed to blow off some steam and start off a new beginning with a little vo2 which I must say , I am looking forward to sticking with.

No comments:

Post a Comment